Nepalese FIFA referees conducted opening match of Jigme Dorji Wangchuk gold cup in Puentsholing, Bhutan on Monday.
Thimpu City FC defeated Pilgrim FC 1-0 in the opening match. Orgyen Wangchul scored the match winner in 70th minute.
FIFA referee Sudis Pandey was man in-charge while FIFA assistant referee Naniram Thapa Magar conducted the match as an assistant referee. Another FIFA referee Shrawan Lama acted a fourth official.
Thimpu City will play against Nepal Army on February 15.
Ruslan Three Star Club is also representing Nepal in the competition.
Bhutan FA is organizing the championship.
- Abhisek Rijal's Mohameddan Sporting Club Secures I-League Berth
- South Asia: Kazi Salahuddin Re-elected President Of Bangladesh FF
- Bassam Adheel Re-elected The President Of Football Association of Maldives
- COVID Pandemic: Bhutan FA Starts Training
- Chinese Taipei, India & Uzbekistan Express Interest In Hosting AFC Women’s Asian Cup 2022