Team Lhotshampa has clinched the title of Tenzing Hillary cup football tournament in New Zealand.
Team Lhotshampa defeated Khukuri FC 2-1 in the final match played on Sunday.
NABOP became third while Gurkha FC became fourth.
The champions received NZD 1800 while runners up team got NZD 1200.
Bhutanese Nelson team was awarded with fair play award along with NZD 500.
Aashish from the winning side was adjudged the best player of the tournament. Tom from Nepal United became the highest goal scorer and Dhruba from Khukuri FC got the best goalkeeper award.
Immigration advisors New Zealand Ltd, New Zealand Nepalese society and New Zealand Nepalese associations were the sponsors of the event, which was organized by FC Khukuri & Gurkha FC, Auckland.
- New Zealand: Nepal United FC Wins Title Of 1st Gurkha Cup 2020
- USA: Anticipation Builds Up For Peacezone Cup
- USA: Peace Zone Championship Cup 2020 Reveals Fixtures; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Peace Zone Championship Cup 2020 Confirmed
- Nepali Youth Wins Title Of World Panna House Invitational Street Football Championship