GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has motivated Ananta Youth Club, Tanahun with 20 jerseys, 20 socks and 10 indestructible footballs.
NRN Netherlands and coach Pradip Humagain provided monetary support while GoalNepal contributed footballs worth 500 USD to make this project successful.
The foundation is motivating youth football academy and women's team every month.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa said, "We are motivating academies, women's football every month. We are going to different places and this project is creating impact to the club, players and the officials. They are very excited. Our intention is to ignite interest among the kids and help clubs to get sporting gears for training.
"We would like to thank our supporters who make our projects successful", added Thapa.
"We are motivating another academy next month", Thapa further added.
NRN Netherlands president Manohari Sharma said , "We are very happy to partner with GoalNepal.com for this project. We will continue providing our support to GoalNepal in coming days".
Coach Pradip Humagain, who resides in USA, said, "I feel glad to support project launched by GoalNepal".
Biba Media Group owns GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com. It is working for the development of Nepalese sports.
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu