FIFA development officer Prince Rufus has visited Rautahat district to inspect the venue for ANFA women's football academy.
ANFA VP and youth football development coordinator Upendra Man Singh accompanied Rufus to Rautahat.
Rautahat DFA president Nepal Karki and other district FA officials were present.
FIFA has already sanctioned budget for the first ever academy.
Earlier ANFA president twitted confiring e-bidding for the project.
रौतहट जिल्लाको चन्द्रनिगाहपुरमा बन्ने महिला एकेडमीको निर्माणका लागि E -Bidding आज भएको छ। फूटबलको जय होस। pic.twitter.com/2Z6SThkS4B— Karma Tsering Shepa (@ktsherpa) August 23, 2018
- Coach Bal Gopal Shahukhala Is Off To Qatar For AFC A Diploma Course
- Nepal Football Players Association Signs A Deal With B&B Hospital
- ANFA Provides Monetary Support To Late FIFA Assistant Referee
- ANFA Sells Media & Marketing Rights Of FIFA World Cup Qualifying round Asian Zone
- ANFA Appoints New National Team Manager
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic