Hosts Kanchan youth club has won the title of 1st Kanchan Gaupalika cup 2074.
Kanchan defeated Pragatishil Aama Samuha club in sudden death in the final match played at Kanchan village, Rupandehi on Friday. Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
The champions received Rs 30,000 while runners up team will get Rs 20,000.
Individual Prizes :
Best Player - Jivan Pun
Best Keeper - Arjun Kunwar
Best Defender - Yam Bdr. Kunwar
Rising Player - Manoj Chhetri
High Scorer - Tejin Pun
20 teams took part in the event, which was organized by Kanchan youth club to celebrate Dashain festival.
- Rupandehi: Butwal Sub Metro Setting Up Isolation Camp At ANFA Butwal Complex
- Rupandehi DFA Supports Butwal Sub Metro With Nrs 1 Lakh
- Rupandehi: Jharna Sports Club Hands Over Nrs 1,01,000 & Daily Essentials To Tilottama Municipality
- ANFA Rupandehi Is Ready To Help Players In Need
- Rupandehi: Leo Bikram Memorial Cup Kicks Off