Malpi cup inter college football championship will start from Poush 7.
16 boys teams will take part in the event, Malpi college co-ordinator Teknath Paudel told the press on Monday.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 1 lakh while runners up team will get Rs 50,000.
RedBull energy drinks is the main sponsor of the event.
The estimated budget of the event is Rs 15 lakhs. The championship will be played at Nepal Army physical training and sports centre, Lagankhel.
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 32 Yrs
- Kathmandu: 1st Inter College Football Tournament From Chaitra 1
- Nepal APF School Organizing 6th Basic Level School Championship From Tomorrow
- Kathmandu: 2nd 7-A-Side Women's Championship At Kapan Ground
- Kathmandu: MMC Vs Sainik Awasiya Ma VI In The Final Of TU BBA Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM