Former Nepal international and MMC legend Basanta Gauchan is promoting Nepalese youth football though he is based in Japan.
He, with the support from enthusiast Prakash Tulachanand Fun Roots academy, is taking U12 youth team, Nepal to Japan next year in March.
Selection is going on in Pokhara. Senior coach Sambhu KC and AFC A licensed coach Rajendra Tamang are selecting the players.
"We are thankful to our supporters and well wishers. We are grateful to Funroots academy and its owner Hirano San for helping us to call team from Nepal to Japan to participate in Puma Toreros cup", added Gauchan.
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium