Jeevan Tara academy has won the title of 2nd NEPS inter school football championship in Kathmandu.
Jeevan Tara defeated hosts Nepalaya english public school 4-2 on penalties on Saturday.
Saraswoti school clinched third position. Samuel Tamang from Saraswoti became the best player of the tournament.
Nepal internationals, Aditya Chaudhary and Suman Lama and other A Division league players were also invited in the final match.
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 32 Yrs
- Kathmandu: 1st Inter College Football Tournament From Chaitra 1
- Nepal APF School Organizing 6th Basic Level School Championship From Tomorrow
- Kathmandu: 2nd 7-A-Side Women's Championship At Kapan Ground
- Kathmandu: MMC Vs Sainik Awasiya Ma VI In The Final Of TU BBA Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM