Birat gold cup trust has revealed the fixtures of Birat gold cup football tournament.
The event is kicking off tomorrow at Sahid Maidan, Biratnagar.
Hosts Morang XI will play against visitors Thimpu FC Bhutan in the opening match.
All the matches will be played under lights.
Sankata Club will play against Mohammedan sporting Club, India in the second pre-quarterfinal match on Chaitra 18.
Jhapa XI will take on the winner of Morang XI Vs Thimpu FC in the first quarterfinal match on Chaitra 19.
APF will face the winner of Sankata Club vs Mohamaden SC in the second quarterfinal match on Chaitra 20.
Third quarterfinal match between NPC and Nepal Army is scheduled on Chaitra 21.
MMC Vs Ruslan Three Star Club will take place on Chaitra 22. Semifinals will be played on Chaitra 23 and 24.
Final match is scheduled on Chaitra 26.
The championship has a winning purse of Rs 12,71,000.
Ten teams are participating in the championship.
- Belbari UK Samaj Provides Training Gears To Belbari FC
- Bhangbari FC Jhapa Wins Title Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- Sundar Haraicha Cup: Bhangbari FC Jhapa Vs Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Final Today
- Morang: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- 2nd Sundar Haraicha Cup SF: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Vs Nepal APF Eastern Today
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS