Nepal Japan football association (NJFA) has provided football boots to 12 players of U12 youth team in Tokyo.
The program was held at Rodhi Ghar on Wednesday.
NJFA officials and Nepalese community members jointly handed over the boots to the players.
Coach Rajendra Tamang thanked the association for the support.
U12 team is in Tokyo to take part in Copa Puma Toreros Cup. Former Nepal international Basanta Gauchan, football ethusiast Prakash Tulachan and Fun Roots Academy owner Jun Hirano are bearing all expenses of the team. the motto is to provide international experience to young players from Nepal.
- Two More A Division Clubs Decide To Run Football Academies
- Sankata Club To Run Football Academy
- ANFA Selects 42 Buds For Youth Academies
- Kathmandu: Holy Angels Public School Clinches Title Of 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Cup
- Kathmandu: Bal Sansar, Eastpole, Samata & Mankamana Enter QFs In 3rd Chakra Bahadur Memorial Cup
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal