Persik Kediri, the team of Nepal's star defender Rohit Chand, who is playing professional football in the top league of Indonesia, has won an important victory in the league.
Persik defeated 10-man Erema FC 1-0 in their 20th league match.
Both teams played a goalless draw in the first half in Erema's home ground. At the beginning of the second half, the array was reduced to ten players. In the 49th minute, the home team was under more pressure when Jayus Hariono left the field with a red card.
Persik took advantage of that. In the 73rd minute of the game, Anderson Nascimento scored the only decisive goal for Persic and also played a decisive role to give the team three important points. In the match, Rohit also played full time being the first choice. However, Rohit also faced a yellow card in the 70th minute of the match.
After this win, Persik is in seventh place with 29 points from 20 games. On the other hand, the defeated array is in the 16th place in the relegation zone with 18 points. Persic is scheduled to play their next match against Deva United on Saturday, December 2nd.
- Malaysia: 2nd Gorkhali Cup On April 10-11
- Nepali Origin Danish Player Sashwant Rana Makes Debut For Malmo FF
- SAMBA Continues To Play In Later Half For Guingamp
- Kuwait: Purbeli Tiger FC Wins Title Of 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup
- Canada: Brotherhood Nepalese Sports Club Taking Part In Nabizada Memorial Cup