Radha Krishna FC has entered quarterfinals in 4th Mount Star cup football championship in Butwal.
Radha Krishna defeated DYC Kotimai 2-0 in pre-quarterfinal match played on Monday.
Kamal Thapa scored for the winners while another goal was scored in an own post.
Sunil Rana became the man of the match.
The champions has a winning purse of Rs 2,05,000 while runners up team will get Rs 1,01,000.
Mount Star club is organizing the championship.
- Rupandehi: Butwal Sub Metro Setting Up Isolation Camp At ANFA Butwal Complex
- Rupandehi DFA Supports Butwal Sub Metro With Nrs 1 Lakh
- Rupandehi: Jharna Sports Club Hands Over Nrs 1,01,000 & Daily Essentials To Tilottama Municipality
- ANFA Rupandehi Is Ready To Help Players In Need
- Rupandehi: Leo Bikram Memorial Cup Kicks Off