FC Chitwan, gearing up for the highly anticipated second season of the Nepal Super League (NSL), has bolstered its roster with the addition of Spanish defender Ivan Gonzalez.
On Thursday, Chitwan officially announced the acquisition of the 33-year-old Spanish center-back via their social media channels. Ivan brings a wealth of experience to the team, having progressed through the youth ranks of the Spanish football powerhouse, Real Madrid, and subsequently honing his skills as a seasoned defender.
Ivan's signing is expected to significantly fortify the Chitwan squad. He boasts a professional football pedigree, having previously plied his trade with second division clubs in Spain, as well as stints with FC Goa and East Bengal in the Indian Super League (ISL).
It's worth noting that Chitwan features national goalkeeper Bishal Shrestha as their marquee player, with Bimal Gharti Magar assuming the role of the iconic player. The team is under the tutelage of renowned Indian coach Khalid Jamil.
- Preparation Completed For Central College 1st Bharatpur Championship
- Chitwan XI FC Organizing 1st Bharatpur Football Championship
- Chitwan: Bhanimandal, Thamel Register Win In Late DIlip Rana Memorial Veterans Championship
- All Star Sports Academy, Dhangadhi Wins Title Of Lady Jaycees Cup
- Chitwan: Lady Jacees Cup National Women's Championship Kicks Off
Bishal Cement Nuwakot Gold Cup: Nuwakot Vs Chitwan (MATCH HIGHLIGHTS)