East Star sporting club has clinched the title of 1st Triveni cup football tournament in Damak, Jhapa.
East Star defeated Brothers United club, Urlabari 5-4 on pens on Thursday to lift the title.
Both teams played 1-1 draw in a regulation time.
The champions received NRs 50,000 while runners up team got NRs 30,000.
Rohan Karki became the most valuable player of the tournament.
Damak municipality mayor Ram Thapa & Trivei yuwa club president Paras Karki distributed prizes to the winners.
- Jhapa: Arjundhara Enters Knockout Stage As A Group Winner
- Mechinagar Municipality Enters Knockout Stage As A Group Winner
- Dramatic Late Equalizer Sees Jhapa FC Salvage a Point Against Pokhara FC in Nepal Super League Thriller
- ANFA Referee Lokraj Dhungana Passes Away
- Match Referee Beaten In Jhapa District League
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP