News Another A Division League Player Leaves Country
Another A Division league player has left country.
Tirtha Rana Magar, A division league player with Nepal Police Club, has landed in UAE to secure his future.
More than 15 Nepal internationals and 30 A Division league players have already left country in two years.
Nepal's weak football structure and difficulties in making a living out of it are making the players leave Nepal. Only time will tell where Nepali football is heading.
More: Why Are Nepali Players Opting For Australia? (Comment)
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Nepalese A Division League Teams Start Protest Against ANFA !
- Nepal Karki Re-elected President Of Madhesh Province Football Association
- FIFA, AFC Delegates Visit ANFA
- ANFA, Saudi Arabia Football Federation Sign MoU For Football Development
- ANFA Disciplinary Committee Takes Action Against Clubs & APF Official
Video Gallery More
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic