Pokhara (GoalNepal) - B Division League champions Church Boys United and Bhutanese Youth Sports Club, Minnesota, USA will take on each other in the second semifinal of the Aaha! Rara Pokhara Gold Cup today. The match will kick off at 2 PM at the Pokhara Stadium.
Church Boys United registered a 3-1 win over A Division League champions Machhindra FC to qualify into the semifinals while BYSC defeated Manang Marshyangdi Club 1-0 to enter the final four of the tournament.
Today's winners will face Sankata Club in the final. Sankata defeated defending champions APF FC 4-1 in the first semifinal yesterday to book their place in the final.
The final of the tournament will be played on Poush 23.
The winners of this tournament edition will receive 12 lakh rupees while the runners-up will receive six lakh rupees.
- Kaski: Six Matches Played In Desna Chand Memorial & Naya Galli Cup
- Kaski: KIEC Pokhara Organizing 2nd KIEC Grade 12 Futsal Championship
- Kaski: Ward Number 14 Wins Title Of Pokhara Metro Inter Ward Championship
- Pokhara: Nepal Young International Sumit Shrestha Receives Support
- Kaski:Sabitra Bhandari Receives NSJF Gandaki Female PoY
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT