News Wrazan Brothers Crowned King Chyanga Memorial Champions Futsal League Champions
Wrazan Brothers have cinched the title of the King Chyanga Memorial Champions Futsal League held in Pokhara. Warzan Brothers defeated Valley Sports Club in the final held at the multipurpose covered hall at the Pokhara Stadium.
With the title win, Wrazan brothers have received two lakh rupees along with a trophy, medals and certificates while the runners-up Valley Sports received one lakh rupees, a trophy, medals and certificates.
Ashok Magar of MMC was adjudged the player of the tournament while Kishor Gurung of Wrazan finished as the highest scorer of the tournament. Nishan Ramjali Magar of MMC was adjudged the goalkeeper of the tournament. The best coach award went to Samir Gurung of Valley Sports Club.
Chief guest Dhoj Kumar Gurung and other guests distributed the prizes to the winners.
Eight teams participated in the tournament.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Kaski: 1st Under 21 7-A-Side On Bhadra 3-4
- Kaski: Hemja United Makes A Profit Of Nrs 10 Lakh From Nepal Ice 6th Hemja Gold Cup
- Pokhara: Valley Sports & Warzan Brothers To Meet In The Final Of King Changya Memorial Futsal Champions League Today
- Pokhara: Semifinalists Finalized In The King Changya Gurung Memorial Champions League
- Valley Sports Register Second Win In The King Changya Gurung Memorial Futsal League
Video Gallery More
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT