ANFA General Secretary Kiran Rai has flown to Bangladesh on Thursday afternoon to attend the SAFF Congress, which begins on July 2nd in Dhaka.
Rai will be accompanied to the Congress by ANFA Ex CO member Bikash Narayan Shrestha and New Road Team president Sundar Narsingh Joshi. They left for Dhaka at 12:00 PM.
During the Congress, General Secretary Rai will officially present ANFA's proposal to host the SAFF Women's Championship in Kathmandu. The Congress will also address issues concerning football development among SAFF members.
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League Is Just For Three Months !
- ANFA To Organize Lalit Memorial U18 Championship Next Year
- ANFA To Auction Off SUV & Team Bus To Add Deposit On Players' Welfare Fund
- Suresh Shah Appointed ANFA Spokesperson; Nabin Pande Is Now A Chief Adviser To ANFA Prez
- ANFA Selects 45 players For Nepal U17 National Team
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic