India have qualified for next year's AFC Asian Cup. India secured a place in the Asian Cup after Palestine of Group B beat the Philippines 4-0 in the Asian Cup qualifiers on Tuesday.
India will play Hong Kong on Tuesday in the final match of the group stage but the result of that match won't affect India's qualification road.
India are second in the group with six points from two games. Hong Kong is at the top with 6 points.
This is India's second successive qualification to the Asian Cup and fifth time overall.
🥳 HERE WE COME 🥳— Indian Football Team (@IndianFootball) June 14, 2022
As Palestine 🇵🇸 defeat Philippines 🇵🇭 in Group 🅱️, the #BlueTigers 🐯 🇮🇳 have now secured back-to-back qualifications for the @afcasiancup 🤩#ACQ2023 🏆 #BackTheBlue 💙 #IndianFootball ⚽ pic.twitter.com/3aNjymWLSm
- India Doesn't Stop There - Playing King's Cup In Thailand
- SAFF Championship 2023: India, Kuwait Play Stalemate In A High Intensity Match
- India Coach Igor Stimac: Tough Tournament Because There Are Different teams With Different Approaches
- Opponent Watch: India Enters Final Of Inter Continental Cup
- India Arrive In Sri Lanka For SAFF U-17 Championship
Bangabandhu SAFF Championship 2023: India vs Nepal - Match Highlights