Prem Kumar Subba, a former Sankata Club and Jhapa XI player, is currently under treatment after multiple kidney failures.
Subba, who has previously played for Boys Union, Mahabir Club and United Club, is struggling financially and Jhapa Veterans have started the "Save Prem Kumar Subba Campaign" for donations for Subba's treatment.
- Former Morang XI Players Help Ailing Prem Subba Financially
- Dhaijan Charali FC Hands Cash Assistance To Prem Limbu
- C Division Champs Jhapa Football Club To Be Felicitated In Jhapa
- Jhapa: Sangam FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Centre U-14 City League
- Jhapa: Happy FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Center U-14 City League
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP