News ANFA Says AFC Has Agreed To Resume Technical Assistance Fund
ANFA said AFC has agreed to resume Technical Assistance Fund.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa is on Saudi Arabia visit where he met AFC General Secretary Dato’ Windsor John and Deputy General Secretary Vahid Kardany and confirmed the continuation of the fund.
The FA said funding will ensure salary for all the district, province and ANFA coaches and heads of all departments.
It is not said how much money AFC will provide to Nepal under this scheme.
ANFA prez Sherpa had requested AFC president Salman bin Ibrahim Al Khalifa last year to resume the fund for Nepal.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Nepal Not Taking Part In AFC U23 Asian Cup™ Qatar 2024 Qualifiers !
- AFC Asian Cup Qatar 2023™ Competition Dates & Venues Confirmed
- Saudi Arabia Confirmed As Hosts Of The AFC Asian Cup 2027™
- ANFA President Pankaj Bikram Nembang Elected An AFC Exco Member
- AFC Asian Cup 2027™ Hosting: AIFF Withdraw From The Race