The second match of the day between the Tribhuwan Army and Macchindra Football Club also ends on a goalless draw.
In an equally contested late kick-off, both teams had their chances but couldn't capitalize on them.
The two heavyweights eyeing the title had a lot of big names on display. But no one could rescue their teams and get the three points.
Sesehang Aangdambe of Army was adjudged the player of the match in his second game in a row.
Army will face the Brigade Boys Club next while Macchindra will go head-to-head against Jawalakhel Youth Club. Both matches will be played at the Dasharath Stadium.
- Nawayug Shrestha & Bharat Khawas Travelling To The USA For A Tournament
- Nepal Forward Sharmila Magar Leaves For UN Peace Mission
- Suman Aryal Awarded With The Player Of The Year Award By Tribhuwan Army
- Tribhuwan Army FC Enters Final Of 12th Itahari Gold Cup
- Machhindra FC Bows Out From AFC Cup Qualifiers
6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Machhindra FC Vs Far West XI - Match Highlights