News Saudi Arabia’s Al Hilal SFC Are The Kings Of Asia
Saudi Arabia’s Al Hilal SFC claimed a record fourth AFC Champions League title on Tuesday as goals from Nasser Al Dawsari and Moussa Marega earned Leonardo Jardim’s side a 2-0 win over FC Pohang Steelers at the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh.
Al Dawsari’s stunner just 16 seconds into the game was the fastest goal ever scored in an AFC Champions League final and it sent Al Hilal on the way to adding the 2021 title to the Asian crowns claimed by the club in 1991, 2000 and 2019.
Marega added the decisive second 18 minutes into the second half to delight of the majority in the 50,171-strong crowd and ensure the Riyadh-based club now stand alone at the top of the continental honours list with one more title win than Pohang.
C H A M P I O N S— #ACLFinal (@TheAFCCL) November 23, 2021
A S I A#ACLFinal | #ACL2021 | #HILvPOH pic.twitter.com/3PMmV0yGNl
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Nepal Not Taking Part In AFC U23 Asian Cup™ Qatar 2024 Qualifiers !
- AFC Asian Cup Qatar 2023™ Competition Dates & Venues Confirmed
- Saudi Arabia Confirmed As Hosts Of The AFC Asian Cup 2027™
- ANFA President Pankaj Bikram Nembang Elected An AFC Exco Member
- AFC Asian Cup 2027™ Hosting: AIFF Withdraw From The Race