News Nepal Have Beaten India Just Twice !
Nepal have beaten India just twice in international football.
Nepal have locked horns against India for 19 times out of which India have won 13 times. Four matches have been drawn.
Nepal had defeated India in 1993 SAF Games final and in 2013 SAFF championship group stage match.
Gorkhali played against India at home last time in 2015, which ended at 0-0. 2016 SAF Games final win doesn't count as it was played with U23 teams.
ANFA on Friday confirmed two match friendly series against India. That means Nepal are playing against them after four years gap. Last friendly match was played in 2017 in which India registered 2-0 win.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Nepal Head Coach Vincenzo Alberto Annese Announces Preliminary Squad For SAFF Championship
- Coach Vincenzo To Conduct Third Tactical Training On May 17
- Nepal Vs Philippines Friendly Match Date Confirmed
- Prime Minister 3-nations Cup: Ayush Ghalan Adjudged The MVP
- Prime Minister 3-nations Cup: Match Winner Manish Dangi Is The PoTM
Photo Gallery More
Video Gallery More
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights