ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa told press in Pokhara that they would try their best to host some matches of SAFF 2021 in Pokhara.
Nepal is most probably hosting the event in October after Bangladesh backed out from the hosting citing rising COVID cases and lack of sponsors.
However, SAFF exco meeting will finalize the hosts after Nepal will send final proposal next month.
"We can host some matches in Pokhara but there are some works to be done here", said the president.
More on the video:
- Kaski: 1st Beach Soccer Tournament In Pokhara
- National Futsal League: Sports Castle Continues Winning Spree
- RC32 Football Academy Sets Up Closed Camp In Pokhara
- No Sports In Gandaki Province Until Complete Vaccination - Sports Minister Deepak Manange
- Pokhara International Stadium - 90% Work Completed - VIDEO
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT