Nepali origin Sunil Chhetri will lead Bengaluru FC against Tribhuwan Army FC in AFC Cup qualifiers that is slated for April 14 in Goa.
Chhetri - who has just returned after recovering from coronavirus - will lead the Bengaluru based club into a seventh season of continental football.
The club said Gabonese defender Yrondu Musavu-King was the newest addition to the Blues’ foreign contingent, as he joins Juanan Gonzalez, Cleiton Silva and Erik Paartalu in the squad for the qualifying campaign.
BFC, TAFC match will be played at the GMC Stadium, in Bambolim, on April 14 and will be held behind closed doors.
Goalkeepers: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Lalthuammawia Ralte, Lara Sharma, Sharon Padattil
Defenders: Rahul Bheke, Pratik Chaudhari, Juan Gonzalez, Wungngayam Muirang, Ajith Kumar, Ashique Kuruniyan, Joe Zoherliana, Parag Shrivas, Yrondu Musavu-King, Biswa Darjee
Midfielders: Erik Paartalu, Suresh Wangjam, Harmanjot Khabra, Namgyal Bhutia, Emanuel Lalchhanchuaha, Damaitphang Lyngdoh, Muhammad Inayath
Forwards: Sunil Chhetri, Edmund Lalrindika, Udanta Singh, Cleiton Silva, Leon Augustine, Naorem Roshan Singh, Sivasakthi Narayanan, Akashdeep Singh
Head Coach: Marco Pezzaiuoli
Assistant Coach: Naushad Moosa
- Kiran Chemjong's Punjab FC Suffers Defeat To Gokulam Kerala in I-League
- SAFF Calendar 2021 Revealed (With A List Of Tournaments)
- Abhisek Rijal's Mohameddan Sporting Club Secures I-League Berth
- South Asia: Kazi Salahuddin Re-elected President Of Bangladesh FF
- Bassam Adheel Re-elected The President Of Football Association of Maldives