Nepalgunj XI has entered quarterfinals of 6th Suryanagar gold cup football tournament.
Nepalgunj XI defeated Hanami Everest FC, Chitwan 4-1 in a pre-quarterfinal match played at Suryanagar stadium, Bardaghat 16, Nawalparasi on Thursday.
Nisan Limbu scored a brace while Binod Gurung and Sishir Lekhi scored apiece for the winners. Shakti Gurung scored a consolation goal for Everest FC through spot.
Pujan Uparkoti became the player of the match.
Nepalgunj XI will play against Lekhnath United on Falgun 17, 2077.
On Friday, Abhisek Church Nawalpur will play against Khanal Brothers FC, Rupandehi in first quarterfinal match.
Nawa yuwa club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 5 lakh. Bardaghat municipality is the main supporter of the event.
- Nawalparasi: Lekhnath United, Kaski Wins Title Of Bardaghat Dy Mayor Cup
- Khanal Brothers FC Wins Title Of 6th Suryanagr Gold Cup
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup: Lekhnath United Kaski Enters Final
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup SF: Lekhnath United Kaski Vs Pharsatikar FC Rupandehi Today
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup: High Spending Khanal Brothers FC Enters Final