Nepal national team caretaker coach, Bal Gopal Maharjan has trimmed Nepal national team squad to 31 on Friday.
He removed seven players from the camp. Among them, defender duo Devendra Tamang and Suman Aryal are injured and are open to join the team if they pass the fitness level on time.
Five other players who are out from the camp are goalie Arpan Karki, Sesehang Aangdembe, Saroj Dahal, Dilen Loktam, Bikash Tamang and Subash Gurung.
Two other Nepal internationals, Kiran Chemjong and Abhisek Rijal are busy in I-League.
Those who are now in the camp are:
GKs: Bishal Shrestha, Bikesh Kuthu, Deep Karki, Bishal Sunar
DFs: Rajin Dhimal, Biraj Maharjan, Bikash Khawas, Ananta Tamang, Chirring Gurung, Dinesh Rajbanshi, Ajit Bhandari, Suraj BK, Rohit Chand, Nishan Khadka, Palsang Lama
MFs: Sujal Shrestha, Bishal Rai, Santosh Tamang, Sunil Bal, Hemanta Thapa Magar, Arik Bista, Tej Tamang, Ravi Paswan, Tridev Gurung, Sanjok Rai, Anjan Bista
FWs: Bhara Khawas, Nawayug Shrestha, Darshan Gurung, Aashish Lama, George Prince Karki
Nepal will play against Australia in FIFA World Cup qualifiers in March.
- Nepal May Set Up Training Camp Either In Qatar or Bahrain
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Australia On June 11 !
- Nepal's New Head Coach Abdullah Almutairi: We Won't Play Defensive Football Anymore !
- New Nepal National Team Coach To Be Unveiled Tomorrow
- Nepal Government Announces NRs 4 Lakh Each To Tri-nation Cup Winning Team Members
ANFA, NSC Check Floodlights Ahead Of Tri-nation Cup