Final squad of youth U12 team, Nepal has been finalized for Copa Puma Toreros football tournament.
Former Nepal international Basanta Gauchan and football ethusiast Prakash Tulachan are inviting a team from Nepal to Japan.
AFC A licensed coach Rajendra Tamang and coach Sambhu KC selected the players in the presence of former Nepal international Basalt Gauchan on Tuesday in Pokhara.
The final squad:
Ajit Shrestha, Saiman Gauchan, Anil Suchikar, Rajkumar Gurung, Subash Gurung, Manish Chhetri, Ritesh Gurung, Manish Sinjali, Manoj Bishwokarma, Anupam Shrestha, Srayas Thapa Magar and Narbu Lama.
Nepali team will compete against the teams from Brazil, Spain, Germany, Australia, South Korea, China, Taiwan and Ghana.
Fun Roots football academy owner Jun Hirano said he was delighted to connect with Nepal through Basanta Gauchan.
Visiting coach Tokairin said he would work to bring in Japanese university team to take part in Aaha! RARA gold cup next year.
Gauchan thanked everyone involved in the project and vowed to launch his football academy soon in Pokhara
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
- Aerial View Of New Pokhara Stadium Will Mesmerize You - PICTORIAL
- NSC Constructing Practice Field At Pokhara Sports Complex During Lockdown
- New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium Begins - VIDEO
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium