PYC Johorbaru has lifted the title of Himalayan gold cup in Malaysia.
PYC defeated Himalayan FC 2-0 in the final match played in KL, Malaysia recently.
The champions got RM 10,000 and runners up team received RM 5000.
The organizers will select the best players from the event for upcoming Migrant cup.
Himalayan FC - which is authorized by Malaysian government - organized the event.
- Morang: 1st Real Star Football Tournament From Today
- Morang: Former Player Utttam Rai & Friends Raise Nrs 54,500 For Komal Khawas
- Spark Hospital, Biratnagar Steps In To Support Komal Khawas
- Morang: Pathari Sporting Club Raises Nrs 90,500 For Komal Khawas
- Is All Nepal Players Association Just A Tool For ANFA Voting ?
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS