TC sports club, Maldives have confirmed GoalNepal that they had rescinded contract with Nepal No 1 Kiran Chemjong.
The club said goalie Chemjong failed to report to the team on time. Chemjong is with national team for upcoming two international friendlies.
"We have decided to recind the contract because he didn't report the team on time and he also asked us to release him for national team games and those dates are important to the club", the club told GoalNepal.
Nepal is playing against Malaysia on June 2 and against Chinese Taipei on June 6.
With transfer window clready closed, goalie Chemjong will have tough time finding new club abroad. If that stands, Nepali clubs will be keen to sign him for sure.
Another Nepali international Bimal Gharti Magar will, however, join the team soon. He is not with national team.
- AFC and AURORA Expand Pioneering Youth Development Programme Across Asia
- AFC Prez Khalifa: The Return Of Asian Competition Offers A Noble Message In The Fight Against COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID Pandemic: Former Iraq International Passes Away
- Asian Football: Football Resumes In Thailand and Vietnam
- AFC Confirms Media Partnership With Sportdigital In Germany, Austria and Switzerland