GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has motivated Bagmati yuwa club, Sarlahi with 10 indestructible footballs.
The foundation motivated the club, remembering late coach Santosh Shrestha.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa said, "We are motivating academies, women's football every month. We are going to different places and this project is creating impact to the club, players and the officials.
"They are very excited. Our intention is to ignite interest among the players and help clubs to get sporting gears for training.
"We would like to thank our supporters who make our projects successful", added Thapa.
"We are motivating another academy/team/district/club next month", Thapa further added.
Bagmati yuwa club president Kishmat Raj Mainali thanked GoalNepal and GoalNepal Foundation for the support.
Bagmati municipality's sports development committee coordinator and ward chairman Deepak Lama also thanked GoalNepal for the support.
ChildReach Nepal has supported GoalNepal with the balls.
Biba Media Group owns GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com. It is working for the development of Nepalese sports.
- Shree Narayan Janata School, Sarlahi Wins Title Of Kwik's Cup
- Goalie Amrit Chaudhary Adjudged The MVP; Receives Nrs 30,000 Cash
- 3rd Chandragiri Gold Cup FINAL: Nepal APF Vs Nepal Police Today
- Kwiks Cup: Sagarmatha, Super Sense & Triyuga Namuna Register Win
- Nepalaya English School, Wonderland & Smirti Register Win In Kwiks Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM