GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has motivated Ananta Youth Club, Tanahun with 20 jerseys, 20 socks and 10 indestructible footballs.
NRN Netherlands and coach Pradip Humagain provided monetary support while GoalNepal contributed footballs worth 500 USD to make this project successful.
The foundation is motivating youth football academy and women's team every month.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa said, "We are motivating academies, women's football every month. We are going to different places and this project is creating impact to the club, players and the officials. They are very excited. Our intention is to ignite interest among the kids and help clubs to get sporting gears for training.
"We would like to thank our supporters who make our projects successful", added Thapa.
"We are motivating another academy next month", Thapa further added.
NRN Netherlands president Manohari Sharma said , "We are very happy to partner with GoalNepal.com for this project. We will continue providing our support to GoalNepal in coming days".
Coach Pradip Humagain, who resides in USA, said, "I feel glad to support project launched by GoalNepal".
Biba Media Group owns GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com. It is working for the development of Nepalese sports.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs