All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has postponed its 19th general assembly which was supposed to be held in Kathmandu.
The FA said they couldn’t hold the assembly as government has directed everyone not to host gathering to stop spread of coronavirus.
The FA added they will announce fresh date for the assembly once the situation gets normal.
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
- AFC Grants ANFA The AFC Grassroots Charter Memberships
- ANFA Conducts Fitness Test For FIFA Refereeing 2021
- From Nepal National Team To Referee Associations, Football Community Is Showing Love Towards Referees In Need
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic