ANFA has slapped a fine of Nrs 25,000 to two foreign recruits for violating ANFA player registration regulation and moafal tournaments regulation 2019/20.
The FA fined Kazeem Busari from Saraswoti and Tajudeen Busari from Brigade Boys Club for violating the code.
The FA said they were found playing from different clubs in mofasal gold cups. They played Bagmati gold cup from Chyasal youth club, played in Satasi from different club and again joined Chyasal to play in Rhino gold cup.
The FA has ordered them to pay Nrs 25,000 fine.
The FA added that the players who have signed a contract with A Division clubs (which will last till June 2020) can be loaned out to two clubs if they are Nepali and only one club for the foreign players.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium