All Nepal Football Association (ANFA)'s competition committee has decided to limit the number of players that the clubs can send out on a loan for mofasal gold cups.
According to the association, clubs now can loan out just five players (IN/OUT).
"Contract of the players for the recently held Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial League 2076 will last till the month of Jestha of the year 2077. A club can loan out a Nepalese player to maximum two clubs while a foreign player can be loaned out to only one club for the tournamnets in districts", ANFA said in a release.
- Sports Minister Jagat Bishwokarma: MP Pradip Yadav Has Misunderstanding About ANFA Project
- MP Pradip Yadav Takes Patriotism Issue To Assembly
- Kaski: FIFA Supporting ANFA To Construct Multipurpose Technical Centre In Pokhara
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa Apologizes For His Comment
- Dasharath Stadium Looks Ready For Matches But When ?
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium