Nepalese FIFA referee Sudis Pandey conducted Bangabandhu gold cup semifinal match between Burundi and Bangladesh in Dhaka on Thursday night.
Burundi defeated hosts Bangladesh 3-0 to enter final.
Another FIFA assistant referee Rojen Shrestha was in the line.
Nepalese match commissioner Mahesh Bista commanded the match.
- Nepal National Team Starts Training For WC QFs On March 1
- Nepal Head Coach Johan Kalin Announces Preliminary 31-member Squad
- ANFA Starts Prep For Australia, Chinese Taipei Clash
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs