Saudi Arabia’s Al Hilal SFC claimed a record fourth AFC Champions League title on Tuesday as goals from Nasser Al Dawsari and Moussa Marega earned Leonardo Jardim’s side a 2-0 win over FC Pohang Steelers at the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh.
Al Dawsari’s stunner just 16 seconds into the game was the fastest goal ever scored in an AFC Champions League final and it sent Al Hilal on the way to adding the 2021 title to the Asian crowns claimed by the club in 1991, 2000 and 2019.
- Morang: Mills Club Veterans Start Grasroots Training Program
- Nepal U17 Selection Kicks Off At ANFA Complex
- Nepal U17 Selection To Kick Off On Tuesday
- Former Nepal International Surendra Tamang Busy In Grassroots Football Development - PICTORIAL
- Jhapa: Sangam FC Register Win In Kakarvitta U14 City League
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal