Mohun Bagan announced that they had terminated contract with Bimal Gharti Magar on Saturday (March 10, 2018).
Club official Debashish Dutta mentioned that they had released Nepalese winger as it is not mandatory to field two Asian players in the Super cup.
"We terminated contract (with him) on Saturday. The club has taken all preparation for the Super cup", said Dutta.
Nepal international Magar confirmed that the contract was terminated mutually.
"It was a good experience. I joined the team in the middle of the season so it was hard to cope. The club had already set side and it was hard for me to break in.
"I had good training sessions with the club. I was there as part of Asian quota, which is not neended in super cup.
"I also had to return home for Asian cup so I thought to focus in National side rather than to stay there. We mutually terminated the contract", said Magar.
Magar was signed by the club on January 27 to replace injured sony Norde.
- Lalitpur: Hosts St. Xavier's Vs LA School In The Final Of 23rd Father Moran Memorial Cup
- Kathmandu: Swopna Batika Wins Title Of Inter School Futsal Championsip
- Kathmandu: Sahayogi School Enters SFs Of 3rd NEPS Cup
- Lalitpur: LA School, Modern Indian Enters SFs Of 23rd Father Moran Memorial Cup
- Lalitpur: St. Xavier's School, Moran Memorial School Enter SFs Of 23rd Father Moran Cup
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal