Mohun Bagan announced that they had terminated contract with Bimal Gharti Magar on Saturday (March 10, 2018).
Club official Debashish Dutta mentioned that they had released Nepalese winger as it is not mandatory to field two Asian players in the Super cup.
"We terminated contract (with him) on Saturday. The club has taken all preparation for the Super cup", said Dutta.
Nepal international Magar confirmed that the contract was terminated mutually.
"It was a good experience. I joined the team in the middle of the season so it was hard to cope. The club had already set side and it was hard for me to break in.
"I had good training sessions with the club. I was there as part of Asian quota, which is not neended in super cup.
"I also had to return home for Asian cup so I thought to focus in National side rather than to stay there. We mutually terminated the contract", said Magar.
Magar was signed by the club on January 27 to replace injured sony Norde.
- ANFA Bids Nepal U18 Team Farewell To Agra, India
- More Than 6000 Players Kick The Ball Under ANFA's Grassroots Football Program
- ANFA’s Grassroots Program Kicks Off In 45 Districts
- Nepal U18 Groups With Thailand, China & indonesia In 46th Asian Schools Football U18 Championship
- Morang: Nepal U18 Team Farewell To India On Sunday
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal