Mohun Bagan announced that they had terminated contract with Bimal Gharti Magar on Saturday (March 10, 2018).
Club official Debashish Dutta mentioned that they had released Nepalese winger as it is not mandatory to field two Asian players in the Super cup.
"We terminated contract (with him) on Saturday. The club has taken all preparation for the Super cup", said Dutta.
Nepal international Magar confirmed that the contract was terminated mutually.
"It was a good experience. I joined the team in the middle of the season so it was hard to cope. The club had already set side and it was hard for me to break in.
"I had good training sessions with the club. I was there as part of Asian quota, which is not neended in super cup.
"I also had to return home for Asian cup so I thought to focus in National side rather than to stay there. We mutually terminated the contract", said Magar.
Magar was signed by the club on January 27 to replace injured sony Norde.
- Kathmandu: Rato Bangala School Wins Title Of U12 Toffichoo Junior Futsal Championship
- Premier, EPS, Budhanilkantha, Shivapuri Enters SFs Of Toffichoo Junior Champions Cup
- Sunsari: Little Flowers, Sikhar Academy & Janata School Register Win In Mayor Cup
- Defending Champs Nepal Army Starts With A Bang
- Lalit Memorial U18 Championship Kicking Off Today
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal