MMC defender Kamal Shrestha is returning Kathmandu from Dhangadhi for medical check up.
Shrestha sustained injury in the 2nd Far West Khaptad gold cup match against Rupandehi XI on Friday.
"I am returning Kathmandu for medical check up. I am going to miss my team mates. I wish them good luck for today's match", said Shrestha.
MMC is playing semifinal match against Nepal Army today.
- Manang Marshyangdi Club Announces U18 Final Squad
- MMC Marks 13th Day Death Ceremony Ritual Of Late Mani Bikram Shah
- Are You U18 And Want To Play For Manang Marshyangdi Club ?
- MMC Coach Fuja Tope: Losing Three Finals Is An Insight For What's Happening & What To Expect
- Rumpum 5th Udayapur Gold Cup: Ruslan TSC Vs MMC - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
4th Mai Valley Gold Cup: MMC Vs Nepal Army - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS