Nepal national team and MMC defender Kamal Shrestha is undergoing dental surgery today at Kantipur dental hospital.
He had his jaw and teeth fractured during the quarterfinal match of 2nd Far West Gold Cup against Rupandehi XI.
Shrestha returned Kathmandu from Dhangadi yesterday.
"I think I will be fine very soon. I would like to thank everybody for their support", said Shrestha.
- MMC Coach Suman Shrestha: We Grabbed Three Important Points
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: MMC Beats Brigade Boys Club
- Himalayan Sherpa Club Vs Nepal APF; BBC Vs MMC Today
- MMC Signs Sponsorship Deal With Signature - (With VIDEO)
- Manang Marshyangdi Club Signs Muhammed Asif From Calcutta Customs
4th Mai Valley Gold Cup: MMC Vs Nepal Army - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS