Epic drama was performed in Nawalparasi district on Friday.
Incumbent president Prakash Pangeni led group held general assembly today without informing central representative Ramesh Rayamajhi.
Central representative Rayamajhi reached the venue on time but he didn't see anybody in the program. Pangeni, who has led Nawalparasi district for 13 years, announced completion of assembly through social media.
Fourteen clubs were left out for the assembly.
Rayamajhi has raised question about legitimacy of the assembly.
ANFA spokesperson Sanjeev Mishra said that they would wait the report from Rayamajhi.
Mankamana yuwa club president Dhan Bahadur Gurung said that Prakash Pangeni was directed from ANFA VP Mani Kunwar.
"We have filed an application at central ANFA and district administration office to investigate the matter", added Gurung.
- Former FIFA Assistant Referee Kiran Giri DISHEARTENED By ANFA
- ANFA Says Not Three Star, MMC Is Going To Take Part In 38th Governor's Gold Cup
- ANFA To Reward Nepal Women's U18 Team With Rs 50,000 Each
- ANFA Launching Special Mission To Collect Rs 3 Crore ADVANCE PAYMENT!
- Bangladesh Football Federation Returns Nrs 15 Lakh (Advance Payment) To ANFA
Dasharath Stadium Renovation Update