Sports minister Jagat Bishwokarma has met Nepal national team players at ANFA complex.
Minister met the players when he was invited by ANFA to inaugurate workshop on Monday.
Nepal skipper Biraj Maharjan asked Minister to release their “due” prize money.
They received Rs 2 lakh when Puspa Kamal Dahal was executive head of the country. Players haven’t received remaining 3 lakh from their reward announced by Nepal government when they had won Bangabandhu gold cup in 2016.
Minister Bishwokarma said he wasn’t aware about this.
However he said he would look into this matter.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and other ANFA officials were present when Minister met the players.
- Nepal Army Coach Nabin Neupane: We Performed Better Than First Match
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Nepal Army Beats Chyasal Youth
- Nepal Army Coach Nabin Neupane : We Will Play Attacking Game Against Chyasal Youth
- Tribhuwan Army Club Including Four Nepal International Donate Rs 20,000 To Jeewan Chaudhary
- Nepal Army Gaffer Nabin Neupane: This Is Not How We Wanted To Start The Campaign
4th Mai Valley Gold Cup: MMC Vs Nepal Army - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS