Laxmi Hyundai Manang Marshyangdi Club president Tashi Ghale has confirmed that former Korea International Lee Tae-Ho would take care of the team as the head coach.
Current head coach Bal Gopal Maharjan will be his deputy.
According to Ghale, the Club will only be taking care of Lee's living expenses and his flight tickets.
“He is a volunteer who will not charge any fee and will begin work from Friday,” Ghale told GoalNepal.com.
Who is Lee Tae Ho?
A 52 year old Ho is a South Korean former footballer who played for the whole of his career as a forward for Daewoo Royals. He was managing Dong-eui University in Busan before signing with LH MMC.
* 1980 : 1980 AFC Asian Cup runner-up with South Korea national football team
* 1984 : K-League winner with Daewoo Royals
* 1987 : K-League winner with Daewoo Royals
* 1988 : 1988 AFC Asian Cup runner-up with South Korea national football team
* 1991 : K-League winner with Daewoo Royals
* 1984 : K-League Best Eleven (FW)
* 1990 : K-League Best Eleven (FW) & Exemplary award
* 1992 : K-League Exemplary award
Ho has also scored three goals against Nepal in his playing career.
May 25, 1989 South Korea Seoul Nepal 1 goal 9-0 1990 FIFA World Cup qualification
June 3, 1989 Singapore Singapore Nepal 1 goal 4-0 1990 FIFA World Cup qualification
March 2, 1985 Nepal Kathmandu Nepal 1 goal 2-0 1986 FIFA World Cup qualification